Worcester Recovery Center and Hospital, June 21st, 2019. Free and open to the public. Central Mass Area Citizens Legislative Breakfast. The Massachusetts Department of Mental Health (DMH) will host its annual series of Citizens Legislative Breakfasts in the coming months. This is an opportunity for members of the mental health community to meet with their legislators, thank them for their support and discuss how DMH helps people with mental illnesses recover and live satisfying lives in communities of their choice. It is also an opportunity for consumers and family members to share good news and success stories about their life experiences.
* This particular event will provide an opportunity to highlight the importance of Mental Health Services in assisting persons with mental illness in their recovery and fulfill their individual potential to live productive lives in the community.
ALL 2019 locations and dates:
- Metro Boston Area Citizens Legislative Breakfast – Wednesday, February 6, 2019, Great Hall, State House
- Northeast Area Citizens Legislative Breakfast, Thursday February 7, 2019, Great Hall, State House
- Southeast Area Citizens Legislative Breakfast, Wednesday, February 12, 2019, Great Hall, State House
- Western Mass Area Citizens Legislative Breakfast, Friday, March 22, 2019, Springfield Technical Community College, Scibelli Hall
- Central Mass Area Citizens Legislative Breakfast -Friday, April 5, 2019, Worcester Recovery Center and Hospital, Large Conf. Room, K2-A2
For more information or to RSVP visit www.mass.gov/service-details/central-massachusetts-area-legislative-breakfast