Leominster Emergency Management Office, May 20th, 2019. Crisis Planning – Planning Before the Crisis Happens, will be hosted by PPal, Parents of Transition Age Youth Family Network Social and the Department of Mental Health. Learn how to pre-plan for a crisis:
- What to do if a crisis occurs so you can make important decisions quickly
- Who to call for help and how to build positive relationships with those who can help.
- The difference between a clear and unclear presentation.
- How to access supports and services through communication, collaboration and education.
- What are Crisis, Safety, Communication and Discharge plans.
For more information or to RSVP please contact: email@example.com or call 508-767-9725