Virtual Classes, January 13th – March 17th, 2021. The BIA-MA is offering a series of 10 creative movement classes on Zoom called BodyStories.
* BodyStories has been created specifically for people with brain injuries, their caregivers, and family.
* Classes will include a variety of exercises and movement explorations that can be altered to adapt to any space, ability, or level of mover.
* The goal of BodyStories is to deepen participant’s understanding and relationship with their bodies while expressing themselves through movement.
* Classes will focus on proprioceptor skills, balance, kinesthetic awareness and fun.
* Participants can take class with their videos on or off and join in or opt out at any point.
* Classes are designed to be adapted by participants with ease and provide a great way for people to connect and stay active during Covid.
About the BodyStories instructor: Tom Truss has choreographed with and taught special populations for thirty years, from children with autism and people in nursing homes to people with mental illness, differently abled, and the visually impaired.
Register in advance for this meeting: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAoce2hqjgtG9fipqGhOvdvwG-7ZBnUdeDn * After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Or contact: Jennifer Burks, Program Assistant, Brain Injury Association of Massachusetts, 413-443-0200888-554-5553, or email@example.com.