Webinar, May 26th, 2021, with a Family Support Agency in Massachusetts. This workshop will focus on how to engage youth in an exploration of their use without increasing defensiveness.
* Explore the impact of chronic marijuana use in a variety of functional areas, including physical, behavioral, psychological and emotional.
* The impact of recent changes to the law on attitudes and behavior will also be discussed.
- Participants will identify their own biases about marijuana and explore the impact on work with teens and young adults.
- Participants will be able to identify the physical, behavioral, psychological, and emotional impact of chronic marijuana use on adolescents.
- Participants will learn strategies to engage youth in exploration about their use without increasing defensiveness.
About the Speaker: Rick Cresta, LICSW, is a faculty member at BUSSW. He has a private practice working with court-involved youth. He is a trainer and consultant for DCF, DYS, and DPH, in addition to other agencies and organizations throughout the state.
Fees apply – Zoom link registration is required to Bridgewell https://bridgewell.org/event/chronic-marijuana-use-in-teens-whats-the-big-deal/or contact Kristen Janjar, MPA, Director of Professional Development
firstname.lastname@example.org (781) 776-4137