Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, September 28th, 2019. Free. This Patient and Family Education Event is an opportunity for people with bipolar disorder, their family, friends, treaters, and others to learn about bipolar disorder.
* Hear an update on new research findings and important clinical topics for people with bipolar disorder and their families.
* Designed exclusively for patients, families, friends, and their clinicians. T
- Pediatric Bipolar- Challenges and Updates
- Psychosocial Interventions for Bipolar Disorder
- Treatment of Mania and Psychosis
- Patient and Family Panel
- Treatment of Bipolar Depression
Patient and Family Education Day is hosted by the MGH Dauten Family Center for Bipolar Treatment Innovation.
Registration is required to https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07egfh8g7n23358d8b&oseq=&c=&ch= or the MGH Patient and Family Education Series
Massachusetts General Hospital Psychiatry Academy, 866-644-7792, email@example.com