In Massachusetts, CT, ME, & NH, March 26th & April 2nd, 2017. Caring Bunny is a Registration Only Event for families that have children with autism and other special needs, providing a more controlled and welcoming environment to visit and have a Easter Bunny Photo Experience. On the specified days, for two hours prior to the mall opening, make an appointment for your family member to meet the Easter Bunny in a fun and sensory-friendly environment.
PLEASE CONFIRM THE EVERCHANGING DATES AND TIMES WITH THE HOST WEBSITE.
* Auburn, March 26, 2017, 9:00 a.m., Auburn Mall, 385 Southbridge St
* Braintree, March 26, 2017, 8:30 a.m., South Shore Plaza – 250 Granite Street
* Burlington, April 2nd, 2017, 9 a.m., Burlington Mall – 75 Middlesex Turnpike
* Saugus, March 26th, 9:30 a.m., Square One Mall – 1201 Broadway
Cape Cod Mall – 769 Iyannough Road
* Marlborough, March 26, 2017, Please check AbilityPath Website for correct times, Solomon Pond Mall – 601 Donald Lynch Boulevard
Emerald Square Mall – 999 S Washington St
Northshore Mall – 210 Andover Street
Waterford, April 2nd, 8 a.m. Crystal Mall – 850 Hartford Turnpike
Sold Out. Bangor, April 2nd, 2017, Bangor Mall – 663 Stillwater Avenue
The Mall of New Hampshire – 1500 South Willow Street
The Mall at Fox Run – 50 Fox Run Road, Newington
Hosted by Autism Speaks, Simon Property Group, Inc., Noerr Programs Corporation and AbilityPath
TO MAKE A RESERVATION or for more information and for other locations please visit http://www.simon.com/caring-bunny