Endicott College in Beverly, April 13st, 2019. Free. For families of individuals diagnosed with autism and BCBA professionals, find current and practical information about living with autism.
Key Note Speaker: Shannon Penrod –Surviving and Thriving with Children on the Autism Spectrum. Shannon is the mother of a teenager who is recovering from Autism. Her son Jem was diagnosed at the age of two and a half after having lost virtually all of his language and social skills. Shannon became her son’s best advocate learning the legal ins and outs of special education law or finding funding for ABA therapy. Shannon is also the host and producer of Everyday Autism Miracles, a stand-up comedienne, director and author.
- Parenting a Child with autism: Coping strategies and practical solutions for managing well
- Understanding Adolescent and Adult Issues in ASD: Planning for the future*
- Understanding and intervening with challenging behavior: A practical guide to what works
- Toilet Training: Understanding and Using Strategies that Work*
- Everyday Communication: Boosting skills that help individuals with autism navigate daily needs
- Building leisure skills: How to identify interests and teach skills that lead to engagement*
- Understanding and intervening in selective Feeding problems*
For more information visit www.eventbrite.com/e/the-annual-parent-autism-conference-2019-tickets-57629256658?aff=erelexpmlt or contact (978) 232-2599