- Define assistive technology;
- Explain the difference between assistive technology and augmentative and alternative communication;
- Identify 3 free assistive technology tools you can use in your everyday practice;
- Identity 3 low-mid cost assistive technology tools you can use in your everyday practice.
About the speaker: Abbie King is a speech-language pathologist specializing in augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) and assistive technology (AT) at a special education collaborative in Massachusetts. There she provides direct therapy and consultation for the students. She is currently working towards her assistive technology practitioners (ATP) license through RESNA.
* Location: Therapro Showroom, Framingham
To register or for more information visit www.therapro.com/Information-Items/Saturday-Seminar-Series/Seminar-Registration-0420.html , or contact firstname.lastname@example.org (800) 257-5376