Needham, April 13th, 2017. Free. How do you support diverse learners using free and low-cost apps and assistive technology solutions. Diana Petschauer, Founder of AT for Education, Kelsey Hall, an AAC/AT Specialist, will discuss how to ensure success for all learners using the tools, features, and apps available in Apple’s App Store and Google’s Chrome Web Store. These solutions support personalizing education for all learners, as well as engaging and including all students in a Universal Design for Learning environment.
Topics covered will include:
- Free and low-cost apps, extensions, add-ons, and web resources
- Built-in accessibility features on various devices, such as iPads and Chromebooks
- Interactive and multisensory activities
- Research, study skills, and completing assignments using technology
- RSVPs required to www.commlearn.com/whatsnew/assistive-technology/ or contact email@example.com