Framingham, September 12th, 2017. For grant writers of all experience levels. Learn what grant-makers look for in successful grant proposals. This workshop will help you develop or hone your grant proposal writing skills through a step-by-step process. Learn how to write successful grant proposals that are in line with requirements of charitable foundations and other funders.
* Learn how to develop and fine-tune their skills to create competitive grant proposals. The workshop materials used are based on the curriculum the trainer co-developed for the Preparing Successful Grant Proposals course she taught at Indiana University. Speaker: Diane Gedeon-Martin, President of The Write Source
Fees apply, registration is required to 508.405.8000 or visit www.addp.org/event/art-and-science-winning-grants-training . LEARNING OBJECTIVES – Attendees will learn about:
- Grants as part of the fundraising plan and current giving trends
- Preparing the proposal idea – goal and objectives identification
- Outline for grant proposal and required attachments
- Examining reasons for proposal rejection
- Exploring rules of grant management