Massachusetts & Rhode Island Communities – Deadline is July 1st, 2019. Call for entries for students in grade categories of 1st & 2nd, 3rd & 4th, 5th & 6th, 7th & 8th of all abilities living in Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
* For a student with a disability partnering with one peer without a disability.
* Prize for Best Idea per Grade Category & Entry is $100. $50 for peer partner.
* Grand Prize is a 10″ Android Tablet.
* Theme is “IMAGINE… a world where all belong.”
* Entries must be separated by grade and teacher and received by 12 p.m.
* Entries may be mailed or delivered to:
MANSFIELD BANK Attn: Helge Liedtke, 80 N Main St, Mansfield, MA 02048, or any Mansfield Bank Location
Questions may be e-mailed to email@example.com or visit www.space2thrive.org/
* Entries must be partner projects between children with and without disabilities.
* Entries not adhering to these rules will be disqualified.
Judging -Judging will be conducted by a select panel of Judges and public votes based on:
• Incorporation of theme
• Creativity/originality of idea
Materials -Entrants may use watercolor, acrylic or tempera paint, crayon or colored markers or pencils to create their artwork.
* Please do not use reflective materials such as glitter, gold stars or anything that must be glued to the poster.
* Entries must be submitted on white or off-white background paper or canvas that is at least 8 1⁄2 x 11 inches but not larger than 11 x 17 inches.
Additional information information – Partner projects only are permitted (1 student with a disability partnering with one peer without a disability).
* One prize per entry will be awarded.
The winning artworks will be announced July 12th, 2019 with an award ceremony on July 16th, 2019 at 4:45 pm at Mansfield Bank, 80 N Main St, Mansfield, MA 02048
The artwork will be displayed at Mansfield Bank for public voting until July 9th, 2019.
The following information must be printed he following information must be printed
LEGIBLY on the back of each entry: (A label may be used to ensure the name does not ay be used to ensure the name does not shine through the paper.)
• Students names and grade
• Mail or e-mail address and phone-number of parent or legal guardian
One Partner-Project will be chosen from each category receiving $100 per chosen project / $50 per partner.
The grand-prize winners will receive a 10” Android Tablet (both partners will receive a tablet).
All winners will receive a certificate and be invited to attend the Award Ceremony at Mansfield Bank ward Ceremony at Mansfield Bank on July 16th, 2019 at 4:45pm. n July 16th, 2019 at 4:45pm.
Ownership – All entries can be picked up between 07/16/2019 and 08/31/2019.
Entries not picked up after the deadline become the property of Space2Thrive, Inc.