Online Training, November 17th, 2020, 9 a.m., with the Massachusetts’ Aggression Reduction Center. Co-Sponsored by Bristol County District Attorney Participants will be trained and certified by MARC to educate their colleagues in bullying and cyberbullying prevention.
* Professional educators who complete this training are authorized to use MARC materials and data disseminated in this workshop.
Complete Fall 2020 Workshop List:
- Worcester County District 10/8/20 – Co-Sponsored by Worcester County District Attorney Joseph D. Early, Jr.
- Norfolk County 10/14/20 – Co-Sponsored by Norfolk District Attorney Michael Morrissey
- Middlesex County 11/4/20 – Co-sponsored by Middlesex County District Attorney Marian Ryan
- Bristol County 11/17/20 – Co-Sponsored by Bristol County District Attorney
- Plymouth County 12/1/20 -Co-Sponsored by Plymouth County District Attorney Timothy J. Cruz
* This program is intended and tested for use with professional teachers and other educational staff, faculty and administrators in K-12 schools.
Fees apply, Registration is required to www.marccenter.org/training-events or contact MARC@bridgew.edu, 508-531-1784