Danvers, MA, February 26th, 2020. Free. For those involved with special education, utilizing assistive and adaptive technology to support students with language, literacy, and learning tasks can truly be a game changer.* This workshop will demonstrate free AT tools to support students across the curriculum, including speech-to-text, text-to-speech, and organizational/study skills supports.
* Explore ways parents and teachers can embed free assistive technology tools into applied practice with students who need support in order to fill gaps and access the curriculum.
Topics covered will include:
• Free AT tools for language, literacy, and learning
• Matching assistive technology tools to student needs
• The role of the SLP/SLA in AT assessment for language, literacy, and learning tools
- Kelsey Hall, Ed.M., M.S., CCC-SLP, AAC/AT Specialist
- Emma Kuras, B.A., SLP-A, AAC/AT Specialist
RSVP to the Commonwealth Learning Center www.facebook.com/events/2543801332529452/ or (781) 590-3030