RJ Grey Junior High in Acton, March 16th – 18th, 2018. Family-friendly theater performances of Cinderella will be open to all, however there will be a simultaneous interpretation of in American Sign Language (ASL).
* The cast includes two Deaf principal actors, the Prince and the stepsister Gabrielle, who have separate voice actors with them on stage.
- Limited wheelchair seating available. Contact 978-264-8150 for more information.
- All performances of Cinderella are open captioned.
- Assisted listening devices available for all performances include telecoil enabled neck loops, over the ear headsets and earbuds. Patrons may also bring their own mono headsets.
- Family bathrooms are available during the performances.
For ticket purchases or more information visit www.opendoortheater.org/asl/ or contact Lisa Lapinski, firstname.lastname@example.org or Sam Gould at 781.760.0543, or email@example.com