This class is now full and has a waiting list. To be put on the list use the contact information at the end of this post.
DCR’s Bennett Field Swimming Pool, Worcester, MA, June 28th – August 2nd, 2019. For those with special needs ages ages 5-12, 13+, and adults. Open to families members also.
The MA Department of Conservation and Recreation’s (DCR) Universal Access Program and Easterseals MA adapted recreational swim will be held at the fully accessible Bennett Field Pool.
* Lead by aquatics instructors and a lifeguard, groups will participate in fun safety activities and water games that maximize independence in the water.
* This is a special opportunity to swim with new friends before the pool opens to the public.
Fees apply, RSVPs required to PRemy@eastersealsma.org or www.easterseals.com/ma/our-programs/recreation/adapted-swim-program.html or (508) 751-6417 to register.
* Please note these are not swimming lessons.
* The DCR’s outdoor Bennett Field pool in Worcester is fully accessible with a family changing room and a parking lot.
* Non-swimmers must come with their own 1:1 assistant in the water.