Charlestown, Adaptive Sailing Days, September 15th, 2019. Adaptive Sailing Days are a chance for people of all ages with any kind of disability to go out for a one-hour sail on Boston Harbor with family and friends (and an instructor from Courageous Sailing or Piers Park Sailing Center.
* Sailing from a small dock near Spaulding Rehab in Charlestown.
* RSVP for Sailing times of 1:30, or 2:30.
* If you or someone you’ll be sailing with needs a Hoyer lift of a boat with physically adaptive equipment, the host organization will set up an exact sailing time.
* Space is limited for this event.
* The host reserves the right to limit group size to one boat and give priority to individual families over group homes.
To register or for more information contact Charlestown Adaptive Sailing Day Online Registration.
For general (though outdated) information, visit https://courageoussailing.org/sailing/community/adaptive/ or contact Jennifer Bodde, Education Director, Courageous Sailing email@example.com or (857)452-1768.