The McGraw Center, Brewster, MA. All abilities and ages. Land sport days offer a variety of land-based activities for you to choose from. Each session is designed to help you reach your personal sport and recreation goals.
* Participants will work one on one with a staff member for a 90-minute session.
* All abilities are welcome.
* Host will tailor the experience to your goals.
* Choose your activity when you arrive.
- Cycling: There will be a fleet of recumbent hand cycles and leg cycles to fit your needs and offer one-on-one cycling for a ride along the Cape Cod Rail Trail.
- Walking/Hiking: Walk the trails Nickerson State Park in Brewster, MA. Explore the rail trail or walk/push through the woods or around a pond, on one of the many paths.
- Boccia: Boccia is a precision ball sport, similar to bocce, for wheelchair athletes, played competitively at local, national and international levels.
- Corn Hole: If you are looking for more social recreation, join in a round of this popular yard game of tossing bean bags towards a board with a hole in it.
To register or for more information visit https://sasc.spauldingrehab.org/ or contact Spaulding Adaptive Sports or call 877.976.7272