Summer 2019 – Across Massachusetts. Department of Conservation and Recreation (DCR) beaches have universally accessible pathways directly to the water. Beaches in Massachusetts state parks are made accessible with boardwalks, beach mat, and ramps.
* Many beaches also offer beach wheelchairs for use on the sand or in the water.
* The following beaches have boardwalks, ramps, and beach mat to get on to the beach. Beach mat is usually placed seasonally from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Please contact the beach if you have questions about beach mat availability.
- Carson Beach, South Boston
- Constitution Beach, East Boston
- Ashland State Park, Ashland
- Nahant Beach Reservation, Nahant
- Salisbury Beach State Reservation, Salisbury
- Revere Beach State Reservation, Revere
- Houghton’s Pond, Blue Hills Reservation, Milton
- Demarest Lloyd State Park, Dartmouth
- Fort Phoenix State Reservation, Fairhaven:
- Horseneck Beach State Reservation, Westport
- Scusset Beach State Reservation, Sandwich
- South Cape Beach State Park, Mashpee
- Erving State Forest, Erving
- Lake Wyola State Park, ShutesburyFor more information, please visit the Universal Access Program website, https://www.mass.gov/service-details/accessible-beaches