June 19th – 21st, 2020. Free. Due to COVID-19, the Abilities Expo Boston Event typically held in September will now be a Virtual Event in June 2020.
* This Virtual Experience will be Available 24 Hours Each Day.
* No need for masks or gloves, and you can connect with the disability-focused resources you need day or night.
* For people of all ages and abilities.
Virtual Workshops will cover:
- Creating a Sensory Room at home
- Disability & Special Needs Planning Made Easy
- Therapeutic Value of Toys
- How Fundraising Can Help You Reach Your Mobility Goals
- Is Cannabis right for my condition?
- Maintaining Health with Spinal Cord Injury
- Service Dogs 101
Virtual Fun, Exercise and Connections events include:
- Accessible/Adaptive Chair Yoga Class
- Accessible Yoga For Everyone
- At Home Adaptive Fitness
- SOUL Harbour Therapy Horses
- Wheelchair Basketball Program
- Wheelchair Maintenance
To register or for more information visit www.abilities.com/virtual/ or contact (323) 363-2099, firstname.lastname@example.org