May 8th – June 9th, 2017. The Hope Grant Program accepts applications from families living in Massachusetts with two or more children diagnosed with a disability. Spectrum For Hope, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for families with multiple children with special needs. The Hope Fund provides opportunities to selected families where financial assistance is needed.
- Applicants may apply for one service or item per child
- Any funds granted shall be paid directly to vendors or facilities (when applicable) with a maximum value of $5000 per family.
- Needs supported:
- Advocacy Fees
- Respite Care
- Safety Items
- Recreation/Sports Programs
- Social Skills Training
- Summer Camp
- Grant recipients must reside in the state of Massachusetts
- Must have at least two children medically diagnosed with a disability/special needs.
- A clear need for supports based on current risk factors to children in need
- Goals and objectives are clear
- Impact (will funds cover more than one child)
- Application is thorough and complete with required documentation
- Measurable results
- Grant application dates are May 8, 2017- June 9, 2017
- Grant recipients will be notified mid to late July
- If the committee determines that an application will be partially funded, an explanation will be provided
- If application is not funded, applicants will still be notified. Families who are not funded may reapply for the next grant cycle.
Purchase of Goods/ Proof of Service
- Grants will be made directly to vendors or service providers (when applicable)
- Grant payments will require proof that they were used for the intended purpose with the required submission of valid receipts and a final report (details provided by Spectrum For Hope Grant Committee)
- Grants will be audited by a CPA and must have proper documentation
To Apply, Contact / Questions
- For more detailed information, please visit www.spectrumforhope.org
- For specific questions, please email email@example.com