Webinar, July 22, 2021, 3:30 pm, co-sponsored by the Department of Developmental Services, Mass Advocates Standing Strong, Massachusetts Developmental Disabilities Council, and The Arc of Massachusetts.
* Free virtual training – Charting the LifeCourse is a set of tools and frameworks that can help you articulate what a good life means for you and advocate for change.
* Trainers from the LifeCourse Nexus Team will be conducting the training.
* Participants will learn strategies for:
- Developing a vision for a good life
- Letting others know what you want and don’t want
- Developing a plan based on your strengths, relationships, community connections, technology, and services
* A family member or other supporter is welcome to attend.
To register or for more information visit https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMrd-CgqzIiH9SbnDYX6MEDwB9IIQ5FgBnS?fbclid=IwAR0naD65cKeEfMYt7wexcvIiuFO5iSQTDUJWflRIXQKwh9nP60WM43-NvUc or contact Adrienne Pomeroy, at firstname.lastname@example.org