Virtual Meeting on May 2nd, 2021, for Parents of Children ages 13 – 22 with Down Syndrome.
* The Massachusetts Down Syndrome Congress’s Advocates in Motion (AIM) program provides an inclusive, interactive events each month for teens and young adults ages 13 to 22.
* AIM participants develop self-advocacy and leadership skills, form meaningful relationships with peers, and begin to develop their own vision for a meaningful future. and their families.
- Parent-to-Parent discussion: Parents and caregivers of transition age youth with Down syndrome, ages 13 to 22, to join in for a monthly session. Learn about different transition-related topics and connect with others
Fees apply, registration is required to www.mdsc.org/programs/AdvocatesInMotion.cfm
or https://mdsc.org/event or contact contact Colleen Endres firstname.lastname@example.org
* For some meetings Scholarships are available; contact Colleen Endres email@example.com
* Families that are unable to commit to the full program but would still like to join in on socials from time to time can sign up as an AIM Friend for $25.