Webinar Series, April 6th *& 28th, and through June 30th, 2021, with the Massachusetts Department of Developmental Services. Join interactive discussions about
expanding choices and control in your life through Self Directed Supports.
* This is an opportunity to hear how participants and their families can design individualized services to meet their needs through the Participant Directed Program or Agency with Choice.
* Self-Direction is a process through which an individual/family can design and direct their own services, thus providing people with more options.
* Self-Direction gives people the opportunity to use their allotted DDS Budget to purchase supports and services that meet their needs and goals.
* This enables the principal of self-determination to be achieved by Self-Directing Supports.
* Agency with Choice is a way to support individuals and families to engage in self-determination.
* The Agency with Choice Provider, agrees to hire qualified staff to provide an individual and their family with direct supports
4/6/21, 10:00am to 11:30am, 4/28/21 – 4:00pm to 5:30pm
5/11/21, 10:00am to 11:30am 5/26/21 – 4:00pm to 5:30pm
6/8/21, 10:00am to 11:30am 6/30/21 4:00pm to 5:30pm
RSVPS are required to firstname.lastname@example.org