Virtual Training, April 13th, 2021, with JVS Boston. Free. Prepare for a paid job and receive 1:1 Job Placement services.
* April 13th Topic: Food Industry Training with ServSafe Food Handler Certification
* Program Highlights:
- Participate in 6-7 week training, live on Zoom starting in November
- Gain customer service skills and practice, prepare for professional expectations
- Explore careers in a variety of industries
- Receive 1:1 Job Placement Services
- Benefit from Career Coaching and Ongoing Support after placement
Have a disability
Committed to employment.
SPRING 2021 Trainings
March 2nd – Retail and Hospitality Training
April 13th – Food Industry Training with ServSafe Food Handler Certification
May 4th – TBD
June 22nd – TBD
For more information visit www.jvs-boston.org/our-services/disability-employment-transitions-work/transitions-to-work/ contact Mfleisig@jvs-boston.org or 617-447-5462