Webinar, March 3rd, 2021, with the Hudson, MA, SEPAC. Basic Rights: Transition Planning is a workshop for parents of youth in special education ages 14 – 22 transitioning out of school. The presenter will be a representative from the Federation for Children with Special Needs.
The information will provide:
- why transition planning is important,
- services that could be included,
- who is eligible
- student and parent roles in transition planning
- role of student’s vision
- how to prepare for a transition planning meeting
- age of majority
- anticipated graduation date
- procedural due process rights for resolving disputes.
Preregistering for the Zoom link is required to https://www.facebook.com/events/818691142193903 or contact email@example.com.
For more information visit The Federation For Children with Special Needs workshops page https://fcsn.org/ptic/workshops/schedule or contact (800) 331-0688 firstname.lastname@example.org