Virtual Training, February 23rd – March 16th, 2021, with the Institute for Community Inclusion at UMass. Free. Do you envision employment as part of your loved one’s future? Do you find it hard to imagine what employment might look like?
* Learn more about the possibilities, including real-life examples from parents in Massachusetts who started from a young age preparing their children with disabilities for adult success.
* Learn more about how to envision and support a successful future.
- Work is For Everyone – 2/9 | 9-10:30am
- Setting Goals and Taking Action – 2/23 | 9-10:00am
- Essential Skills for Employment Success: What Families Can Do At Home – 3/2 | 9-10:00am
- Understanding and Navigating Employment Supports in Massachusetts – 3/9 | 9-10:00am
- Follow up Coaching Session – discuss what you’ve learned and think about next steps, with guidance from ICI trainers. 3/16 | 9-10:00am – Parents, Guardians, other family members, advocates, and professionals who support people with intellectual or developmental disabilities, are welcome to join in this training launch.
To Register for any session visit: https://urls.communityinclusion.org/Better-Futures/ or for more information or to request accommodations contact email@example.com (617) 287-4356