Virtual Information Session, January 11th, 2021, 4 – 6 p.m., 2020, with Lesley University Threshold Program in Cambridge, MA. This virtual open house will offer young adults with diverse learning differences and their caregivers and families a chance to get firsthand information about the Threshold Program from faculty, the admissions team, and directly from alumni.
* Concentrations and Curriculum
* Independent Living Skills Training
* Social and Psychological Development
* Ask questions of the staff
From the comfort and safety of your own home, you may also:
- Watch a welcome video from the director, take a tour of the residence halls, and meet students and alumni.
- Browse the virtual open house presentation (PDF), where you’ll learn everything you need to know about Threshold.
- Scroll down on the Open House page for a list the most Frequently Asked Questions, and even ask your own questions.
- You can browse the collection of welcome videos, Threshold alumni stories, and student spotlights on YouTube.
For the Zoom link, visit https://lesley.edu/events/threshold-program-virtual-information-session-january or for more information contact email@example.com
January 11, 2021; February 1, 2021; March 8, 2021; April 5, 2021. All are from 4-6 PM.