Virtual Meeting on October 4th, 2020, for Parents and Their Children ages 13 – 22.
* The Massachusetts Down Syndrome Congress’s Advocates in Motion (AIM) program provides an inclusive, interactive events each month for teens and young adults ages 13 to 22.
* AIM participants develop self-advocacy and leadership skills, form meaningful relationships with peers, and begin to develop their own vision for a meaningful future. and their families.
- 12-1 p.m: Parent-to-Parent discussion: What are your best tips for managing during Covid?
* Strategies, Tips and Sharing for what is helping your son/daughter manage unstructured time and social, academic and community access.
* Share ideas, tips and supports that participants have found or are discovering now to help us parent our children with Down syndrome.
* Open to parents/caregivers whose loved one with Down syndrome is between ages 13-22.
- 1:15-2:15 p.m.: Youth Session. Join peers ages 13-22 for an hour of fun that will include a big group welcome, small group chats and celebrity bingo.
Fees apply, registration is required to www.mdsc.org/programs/AdvocatesInMotion.cfm
Scholarships are available; contact Colleen Endres email@example.com
* Families that are unable to commit to the full program but would still like to join in on socials from time to time can sign up as an AIM Friend for $25.