August 26, 2020, 3 p.m. ET, with the Social Security Administration. How can Ticket to Work help you on your employment journey? If you receive Social Security disability benefits (SSI/SSDI), this month’s Work Incentive Seminar Events (WISE) webinar will help answer some of those questions.
* Hear information about Social Security’s Ticket to Work (Ticket) Program and other Work Incentives that can help you as you start on the path to financial independence through work.
* Discover the answers to questions such as:
- What is the Ticket Program?
- How can I connect with a Ticket Program service provider?
- How do I get started?
Register to Online: choosework.ssa.gov/wise or 1-866-968-7842 or 1-866-833-2967 (TTY) or email@example.com.
* You will receive a registration confirmation message with instructions on how to log in to the webinar.
* WISE in American Sign Language (ASL).
* Additional accessibility information is available on the registration page.
* The Ticket Program supports career development for people ages 18 through 64 who receive Social Security disability benefits (SSDI/SSI) and want to work. Monthly WISE webinars provide information about Social Security programs, Work Incentives and other resources that may help you, or someone you know, succeed on the path to financial independence through work.