Webinars July 8 & 22, 2020,, with The Paul Sherlock Center for Disabilities at Rhode Island College. Free. Learn about SSI and SDDI work incentives and how they affect other benefits.
* These free online sessions/Public Information Sessions provide an opportunity for SSI and SSDI beneficiaries to ask questions about the topics listed below and more. Use the link above to register for one of the sessions.
- COVID-19 benefits and impact on SSI and SSDI
- Ticket to Work
- SSI and SSDI Work Incentives
- Work Incentives
- Benefits Counseling
- Impact of work on health benefits
Do you receive SSI or SSDI? Would you like to work but are concerned that working could affect your benefits? Find out more at a Work Incentives Public Information session.
* Sponsored by the DHS/Office of Rehabilitation Services, Paul V. Sherlock Center on Disabilities and CPNRI.
* NOTE: These are not “how to apply for benefits” sessions. These sessions are for individuals already receiving SSI or SSDI benefits or those supporting them.
To register or for more information visit www.ric.edu/sherlockcenter/wi.html or contact Elaine Sollecito: email@example.com 401-456-2764