Virtual Courses with UMass Medical School in Shrewsbury, July 8th – August 19th, 2020. Free. Aimed at meeting the career preparation needs of young adults with mental health conditions during the quarantine to stop the spread of COVID-19.
* Helping Youth on the Path to Employment (HYPE) provides flexible, solution-focused, career-oriented services based on your needs and preferences. This includes but is not limited to:
- Finding out what you want to do
- Getting a job
- Enrolling in and completing college or vocational-technical programs
- Helping you identify and pursue your school and work goals
- Work on things that get in the way of pursuing your goals, like low energy, feeling forgetful, or feeling stuck
- Getting organized for work and school success!
There are 3 Virtual HYPE Course Offerings in Summer 2020:
- Career Decision-Making
- HYPE Work Prep
- HYPE School Prep
* Registration will occur on a rolling basis, so young adults can sign up through early summer for courses occurring later in the season.
For more information visit www.umassmed.edu/hype/hype-course-in-ma/ or contact HYPE@umassmed.edu