Webinar Support Group, October 7th, 2020, 6 p.m., with UMass Lowell. All are welcome. The speaker will be Leslie Hughes from Massachusetts Advocates for Children, with Transition from School to Adult Life – Using the IEP to Create Success.
* Leslie Hughes is a Public Information Specialist through MAC’s Autism Center, the Young Adult Leaders Fellowship Supervisor, and a parent of a child with disabilities.
For more information visit www.uml.edu/Research/Autism/services/the-network.aspx and scroll down the the desired webinar dates, or contact Ashleigh Hillier at Ashleigh_hillier@uml.edu
* The Network takes place once a month on a Wednesday (usually the first Wednesday of the month) from 6-7:30 p.m.
* You will receive a schedule of Network meeting events for the year so you will know what is coming up.
* During the pandemic however, groups are meeting online through Discord.
* There is a $75 annual fee to participate in The Network. This fee also covers the parent group which meets at the same time and place (currently meeting in Zoom). Scholarships are available for those who cannot afford the fee.