April 18 Webinar@ 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm, with AANE in Watertown, MA. Presenter Jane Thierfeld Brown, EdD co-author of A Parent’s Guide to College for Students on the Autism Spectrum, will talk about the key steps needed for success after high school for students with Asperger Syndrome and related conditions. Topics include:
- Assessing readiness for post-secondary education.
- Developing independence, self- regulation, and organizational skills.
- Deciding which college environments might be a good match for your teen.
- Accommodations process in college, working with college personnel.
- Laws and strategies parents and teens need to know.
Fees apply, registration is required to www.aane.org/event/preparing-for-college/ or contact 617-393-3824 x77 or firstname.lastname@example.org