Virtual Training, May 12th & 13th, 2020, with Work Without Limits/Mass, Shrewsbury, MA. This training is appropriate for employment specialists and other staff that work closely with persons served to achieve employment goals.
* This training provides in-depth information and tools to assist Social Security beneficiaries to write, submit and maintain a PASS plan.
* PASS plans help qualified individuals pay for key expenses related to achieving vocational goals, including education, transportation and equipment.
* Participants will:
- Gain an understanding of what PASS is and what it’s not
- Be able to assist clients to decide if PASS is right for them
- Gain an understanding of how a PASS can be used to support client’s work goals
- Become familiar with the PASS application form
- Learn resources to help complete the PASS application
Fees apply, registration is required to https://workwithoutlimits.org/event/pass-intensive-training-5-12-2020-shrewsbury-ma/ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org