June 4th, 2020, with the Parent Professional Advocacy League of Massachsuetts (PPal.net). Open to parents, caregivers, young adults and providers. The Parent Professional Advocacy League’s Worcester Family Network Social for Parents of Transition Age Youth invites you to hear about “TEST” Translating Evidence to Support Transition.
* The speakers will be Laura Golden, Research Project Director from The Transition to Adulthood Center for Research at UMass, and Dee Logan, also from the UMass Transition to Adulthood Center for Research.
* This presentation will give you information around:
- Transition planning for high school students with mental health conditions
- Best practices that will help to build stronger post secondary outcomes for your youth
- Tips, strategies and resources
Zoom Registration Info: June 3, 2020,6:00 p-8:00 p
Meeting ID: 999 7647 8858
(no password needed) +1 646-558-8656
Or for more information email Kathy at email@example.com or call 508-767-9725