Stevens Memorial Library, North Andover, MA, March 23rd, 2020. UPDATE: Due to concerns from the Coronavirus, this event is cancelled. Please visit the event link below for more information from the host.
Free. Speaker Herb Cabral is dad to three adult children, including son Joe, who is 23 and on the autism spectrum. Herb is also Advocacy Alliance Coordinator, Arc of Massachusetts and HMEA on the Autism Advantage @ Work program.
* In this workshop, Herb will share his family’s journey to discuss strategies that will help your child’s transition:
· developing your child’s story and story-telling strategies
· communicating with schools, agencies and insurance companies
· leveraging applicable resources
· finding transportation, employment and housing
To RSVP or for more information contact Radhika Pillai firstname.lastname@example.org