Lowell High School, Lowell, MA, March 24th, 2020, 6 – 8 p.m. UPDATE: Due to concerns from the Coronavirus, this event is cancelled. Please visit the event link below for more information from the host.
For any student and family members with disabilities in Lowell and all neighboring towns. Meet with post-secondary agencies and organizations to support transition from high school to the adult world.
* Students and families are invited to learn about the resources available to them as they experience the transition from junior high-to-high school-to the adult world. The fair will include support staff from various special education teams in our district as well as representatives from agencies and organizations that support post-secondary education, employment, independent living, leisure activities, and more. Exhibitors include:
- Department of Developmental Services (DDS)
- Fidelity House
- Community Teamwork, Inc (CTI)
- Kids in Disability Sports, Inc.
- UMass Lowell
- Mass Hire Lowell Career Center
- Many more
* Hosted by: Lowell High School Special Education Department
For more information visit www.signupgenius.com/go/70a044aa4ab29a4fd0-transition1 or contact Barbara Beaton, firstname.lastname@example.org