Lesley University, Cambridge, MA, March 6th, 2020. Practical strategies to reduce turnover, strengthen teamwork, and increase productivity. For managers, HR professionals, supervisors, senior executives, and more.
* Discuss expectations, social and communication skills, common challenges, biases, inclusion and more.
* Gain insight into employees with ADHD & autism. Learn from neurodiversity experts. Explore practical strategies to:
- Enhance mutual respect
- Improve communication
- Leverage unique skills
To register or for more information visit /www.landmark.edu/research-training/events
Topics and Speakers:
- Understanding the ADHD and Autism Perspective – Manju Banerjee, Ph.D., VP of Educational Research & Innovation, Landmark College
- Addressing Common Workplace Challenges Associated with Anxiety, Adam Lalor, Ph.D., Director, Landmark College Institute for Research and Training (LCIRT)
- Diversity & Inclusion: A Business Imperative – Dell Technologies: Krish Gupta, M.S., J.D., Senior Vice President, Lou Candiello, Sr. Manager, Diversity Talent Acquisition, and Lead, Neurodiversity | Autism Hiring Program, Danny Best, MBA, Director, Global Diversity and Inclusion
- Strategies for Supervising Employees on the Autism Spectrum, Parinay Malik, Inclusive Experience Lead, Hale Pulsifer, Customer Accessibility Lead, Fidelity Investments
- Social and Communication Challenges: Strategies and Case Studies
Jan Coplan, Director of Career Connections, Landmark College
Ernst Vanbergeijk, Ph.D., Director of Threshold at Lesley
- Employee Voices: Panel Discussion and Q&A, Landmark College Alumni and others