March 22, 2020 – Virtual/Online Conference. Free. The Department of Mental Health Central Mass Area will host its annual “Success-Fest – Transformation”, which is for young adults, young adult allies, parents, DMH staff, and community providers to recognize and celebrate Resilience.
* The day will be filled with local experts and community providers to highlight promising practices and innovative ideas, demonstrations and interactive experiences for attendees to use multi-media art and sensory opportunities.
* The target audience includes young adults, parents of young adults, Parent/ Peer Specialists, administrative and/or clinical providers, DMH Site and Area Offices, service providers.
The 2019 SuccessFest featured:
- A forum for young adults, young adult allies, parents, DMH staff, and community providers to network, share available resources and creative opportunities, to:
– enhance the support for young adults and those in their lives including skills related to
– expanding their peer and community network
– learning how to live both together and apart as adolescents transition into young adulthood_
– support each other (including peers, parents, and young adults) during the transition period
To register or for more information contact .https://go.activecalendar.com/massdmh/site/learning/event/successfest-5/ contact or Carly.Sebastian@Massmail.State.Ma.Us