Worcester MA, March 18th, 2020. Open to parents, caregivers, young adults and providers. The Parent Professional Advocacy League’s Worcester Family Network Social for Parents of Transition Age Youth invites you to hear about “TEST” Translating Evidence to Support Transition.
* The speaker will be Laura Golden, Research Project Director from The Transition to Adulthood Center for Research at UMass.
* This presentation will give you information around:
- Transition planning for high school students with mental health conditions
- Best practices that will help to build stronger post secondary outcomes for your youth
- Tips, strategies and resources
To RSVP or for more information email Kathy at email@example.com or call 508-767-9725