Lowell High School, Lowell, MA, March 24th, 2020, 6 – 8 p.m. For any student and family members with disabilities in Lowell and all neighboring towns. Meet with post-secondary agencies and organizations to support transition from high school to the adult world.
* Students and families are invited to learn about the resources available to them as they experience the transition from junior high-to-high school-to the adult world. The fair will include support staff from various special education teams in our district as well as representatives from agencies and organizations that support post-secondary education, employment, independent living, leisure activities, and more.
- Department of Developmental Services (DDS)
- Fidelity House
- Community Teamwork, Inc (CTI)
- Kids in Disability Sports, Inc.
- UMass Lowell
- Mass Hire Lowell Career Center
- Many more
* Hosted by: Lowell High School Special Education Department
For more information visit www.signupgenius.com/go/70a044aa4ab29a4fd0-transition1 or contact Barbara Beaton, firstname.lastname@example.org