Worcester, MA, April 7th & 8th, 2020. UPDATE: Due to concerns from the Coronavirus, this event is cancelled. . Please visit the event link below for more information from the host.
Open to all transportation practitioners, including federal, state, and local transportation agencies, Metropolitan Planning Organizations, transit agencies, academia, and private industry.
* The University of Massachusetts Transportation Center and the MassDOT host this event to forward the conversation to collaborate in addressing transportation barriers for pedestrians, seniors, and people with disabilities.
* Meet over 70 sponsors and exhibitors, experts, and find interactive demonstrations and engaging displays of cutting edge technology.
* Learn about innovative transportation topics including: climate change and resiliency, mobility, congestion, mode choice and multi-modal transportation, project delivery and construction techniques, safety, accessibility, and transformational technology and services.
* More than 40 breakout sessions.
* Accessible to people with disabilities and individuals with limited English proficiency. Visit the link below for more information.
Fees apply, registration is required to www.umasstransportationcenter.org/assnfe/ev.asp?ID=4327&fbclid=IwAR1XNQsC57cxUxyt1yYlpcbdLm34qtBc2NENLjBFFFeFhzT9WPKh-g8_4a4 or contact 413-545-2604