Brockton, MA, March 26th, 2020. UPDATE: Due to concerns from the Coronavirus, this event is postponed and will be rescheduled to a later date. Please visit the event link below for more information from the host.
The Brockton Area Arc and The Massachusetts Sibling Support Network (MSSN) is hosting a get together for adult siblings of people with disabilities.
* MSSN hopes adult siblings will come to learn a bit about current sibling-related research and policy trends and to share a relaxing evening with other adult siblings.
* Join in on an evening of learning and networking.
– Learn about the MSSN organization.
– Learn about current sibling-related research and policy trends.
– Share a relaxing evening with other adult siblings to network and socialize.
* Apps and non-alcoholic beverages available.
RSVPs are required towww.facebook.com/events/865443577253146/ or contact Cathy Hickey at email@example.com