Winchester High School, March 11th, 2020.
UPDATE: Due to concerns from the Coronavirus, this event is postponed to a future date to be determined. Please visit the event link below from the host for more information.
* Hosted by the Winchester and Medford Public Schools Offices of Special Education. For students, aged 14 – 22 with IEP’s, and their parents, family Members, Guardians and Professionals>
*Learn about community-based services available for adults with disabilities including Autism, Developmental Disabilities, and Intellectual Disabilities.
* It will feature over 30 exhibitors and 2 breakout information sessions:
- one on preparing for employment
- one on supported decision making.
- Exhibitors will represent a variety of services and supports, including state agencies (DDS, MRC), independent living skills, travel training, community based programs, supported housing and more!
Partial Exhibitor List::
• Cambridge-Somerville Elder Services
• Easter Seals
• EPIC Service Warriors
• Federation for Children with Special Needs (FCSN)
• Finding Futures Consulting
• Skills for Life
• Fidelity House (Lowell)
• Opportunity for Inclusion
• Partners for Youth with Disabilities
• Walnut Center
• Work without Limits
• Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission (MRC)
• Department of Developmental Services (DDS)
• The College Experience (Albany, NY)
For more information visit https://sites.google.com/winchesterps.org/transitionfair2020/exhibitors?authuser=0 or contact Jennifer Callison at firstname.lastname@example.org