Worcester State University, Worcester, MA, February 13th, 2020. Work Without Limits Career Fair for College Students and Recent Graduates with Disabilities.
- 2:30 – 5:00 pm Educational Sessions*
- 3:00 – 5:00 pm Career Fair
- Network with leading employers.
- Learn about available internship and job opportunities.
- Hone your career development skills.
- Resume reviews and practice interviews.
- Educational Sessions (Times vary from 2:30- 5 p.m.).
- Interviewing Skills
- Perfecting Your Pitch
- Negotiating your Future
- Opportunity: Advance Resume Review
**When you submit your resume during registration, you can opt for a resume review. Written feedback will be provided by business and college representatives prior to the Career Fair.
Participating Employers (as of 12/11/19)
- American Tower Company
- Boston Children’s Hospital
- Brandeis University
- Brown Brothers Harriman
- Citizens Bank
- Fidelity Investments
- John Hancock
- Middlesex Savings Bank
- Spaulding Rehabilitation/Partners Healthcare
- State Street
- UMass Medical School
- If you need an ASL interpreter, contact Nicole Henry at 508-856-3934 or email@example.com by January 21, 2020.
To register or for more information visit https://workwithoutlimits.org/event/career-fair-february/ or contact Kathy Muhr, Work Without Limits, 508-856-3533, firstname.lastname@example.org