Haverhill, March 19, 2020. UPDATE: Due to concerns from the Coronavirus, this event is cancelled. Please visit the event link below for more information from the host.
Victor Hernandez, Deputy Assistant Commissioner for the Department of Developmental Services (DDS), will review the transition process and key transition milestones individuals and families need to be aware of.
* A review of DDS supports that are available to help youth and families develop a vision including how to access them.
* The audience will understand the DDS traditional & non-traditional service options for both transition age youth and adults.
* Presentation will also explore the DDS resources that can help youth and families plan for the future.
* Sponsored by The Arc of Greater Haverhill-Newburyport.
* To register visit https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07egxwlp7t0e5833f8&oseq=&c=&ch= contact Andrea Morris:
Andrea.Morris@TheArcofGHN.org or (978) 373-0552 x211