West Newton, MA, October 29th, 2019. Carol Kinlan, a Senior Consultant at and Educational Consulting company present to parents and professionals working with with college-bound, high school students who struggle with mild to complex learning, attentional or organizational issues. Discuss:
- how to get extra time on standardized tests
- student’s legal rights after high school
- top-ranked colleges for students with learning disorders
- questions for assessing college support when touring colleges
- top assistive tech tools
- how to ensure your student will be successful once they’re in college
RSVPs required to Korina Martin, Director of Admissions, Learning Prep School, email@example.com.