Middleboro, MA, January 9th, 2020. Free. The Department of Developmental Services Southeast Regional Office will hosts “DDS 101 Training – What you should know about DDS as the transition from high school to life after high school approaches?” Topics include:
- ELIGIBILITY -How do I become eligible for DDS Services?
- AREA OFFICE – What is the role of the DDS Area office?
- FAMILY SUPPORT – What can Family Support provide to my family,
and what are the limitations?
- SELF-DIRECTION – What are Self-Directed Services.How do they differ from Traditional Services?
- AUTISM SERVICES What support is available to my family member with autism, and how do we access it?
To register or for more information http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=hjcuxexab&oeidk=a07egr3hdlaadbb6bdb or contact Raquel Pereira
DDS Southeast Learning and Development, or contact Ed Wilson 1 508 866 8864 or Edward.B.Wilson@state.ma.us or Raquel Pereira,DDS Southeast Learning and Development, 508-866-8874