Mount Wachusett Community College, Gardner, March 22, 2019. The Department of Mental Health Central Mass Area will host its annual “Success-Fest – Resilience”, which is for young adults, young adult allies, parents, DMH staff, and community providers to recognize and celebrate Resilience.
Check the link for 2019 updates. The 2018 SuccessFest featured:
- A forum for young adults, young adult allies, parents, DMH staff, and community providers to network, share available resources and creative opportunities, to:
– enhance the support for young adults and those in their lives including skills related to
– expanding their peer and community network
– learning how to live both together and apart as adolescents transition into young adulthood_
– support each other (including peers, parents, and young adults) during the transition period
For more info. contact https://go.activecalendar.com/massdmh/event/4th-annual-success-fest/ or Kerry.Roberts@massmail.state.ma.us 774-420-3104