Natick High School Cafeteria, October 22nd, 2019. Hosted in Collaboration by Holliston, Hopkinton, Natick, Newton, Wellesley Public Schools.
* Students and families are invited to learn about a variety of postsecondary options beyond typical 4 year colleges. There are a variety of opportunities and this process can be difficult to navigate.
* A student’s transition to adulthood is individually based on interests,
preferences, aptitudes and skills – there is no one size fits all.
* See what possibilities might lead you to your personal pathway to success.
RSVPs are not required for this event. For more information contact Natick Public Schools firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lesley College Threshold Program
- Becker College
- Dean College
- Mass Bay Community College
- Quinsigamond Community College
- Keefe Tech
- New England Carpenters Training Fund
- Wayne J. Griffin Electric
- New England School of Photography
- Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology
- Mass Bay STEM Division
- MGH Aspire (adult and works programs)
- Empire (Cosmetology School)
- United States Airforce
- Career Connections
- Mass Rehab Commission
- Rustic Pathways (Gap Year)
- Teen Life (Gap Year)
- EF (Gap Year)
- & More